Please check this section to get answers for the most common questions.
I am considering buying a ticket to attend, where is the link?
The Plano Health Fair is a free admission event for the public. All you require is to register. You can do so online by clicking HERE or registering when you get to the door.
We would like to be a vendor, where can we sign up?
You need to fill out our Exhibitor application HERE and complete payment process.
Is this an all ages event?
Of course! All Children are welcome at the Plano Health Fair. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES. All Children under the age of 18 signing up for Yoga classes must have a written note from a parent or guardian or be with one. Only Children with previous Yoga experience should sign up for classes.
Is photography, audio/video recording allowed?
Yes, but please be respectful to the privacy of others and get their permission.
What’s the deal with parking?
Parking is absolutely free at the Plano Health Fair. Follow signs at the venue. Entrance is ONLY FROM EAST DOOR.
We are vendors and have questions about set up time, break down time, loading docks – how do we get this information?
All information pertaining to your booth set up and break down are available in the vendor package you will receive once the registration is complete. Should you have additional questions, please email us at Info@PlanoHealthFair.com
Is outside food or Beverages allowed?
No. Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
Will there be food and drinks for sale?
Yes. A selection of food and beverages offered for sale by the Plano Events Center is available thru the duration of the event.
Is this event a City of Plano Event?
No, this is an event organized by Dhyana Yoga Center, LLC. at the Plano Events Center.
What is your refund policy for vendors?
All sales are final.
In case of emergency situation, we will consider for partial refund of moving 50% of the paid fees to any of our other events. This is only considered if informed to us on email 14 days prior to the Event, failing which there is no adjustment allowed.
Are pets allowed?
Only service dogs are allowed in the venue.
Is the venue wheel chair accessible?
Yes. All areas are wheel chair accessible.
Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Yes. It is our endeavor to spread consciousness about health and wellness, however, all opinions, advises and views expressed by the participating exhibitors/vendors are their own and in no way does Dhyana Yoga Center or any of the organizers endorse the promises claims made or otherwise implied. We request you to check with your Primary Health Care physician before making any changes to your medication or life style based on the comments or suggestions or claims made by the exhibitors/vendors.
What are Rules and Regulations of participating in the event?
Rules and regulations:
- Exhibitors may only show and sell work from the category in which they have been accepted. Any items of work not listed in the application. Management will prohibit the installation and operation of any exhibits not meeting its approval.
- All articles and displays must be in good taste with no reference to race, ethnic, gender, sexual, or religious prejudice. No obscene items will be allowed.
- Booth Exhibitors will be provided 2 chairs and a display table, skirting and standard booth name. Booth colors champagne and white. All displays must be designed, constructed and operated in good taste.
- All displays, transactions, signage, and activities must be confined to exhibitor’s assigned space. Signs, tents, canopies or any other part or display may not extend over or into walkways.
- Booths cannot be sublet or shared with another exhibitor or artist.
- All booths must be set up and manned by 10 a.m. on morning of the show.
- All vehicles must be removed from the public entrances by 9:30 a.m. All vehicles should be parked in designated vendor parking.
- If you have to restock from your trailer or vehicle during festival hours, please be prepared to do so yourself with a dolly.
- Expo Hours are 10 am – 6 pm. No booths will be allowed to breakdown prior to the close of business at 6:00 pm.
- Tables do not have electricity provided.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their personal and property liability.
- Exhibitors are requested to be prepared to off load and load within 10 minutes if parked directly in front of the loading dock with consideration for other vendors.
- All information regarding signage for booths at the festival should be sent via email to Info@PlanoHealthFair.com no later than April 15, 2018.
- NO ANIMALS (including pets) are allowed with the exception of identifiable service dogs.
- NO Outside alcoholic beverages, food, firearms, and controlled substances are prohibited. Any violation will result in immediate removal from the premises and legal action.
- NO political rallies, speeches, campaign handbills or political solicitations of any kind are allowed at the Plano Health Fair, both inside and outside the fenced areas.
- Electricity is a paid amenity and is limited to those who specifically need it to demonstrate their craft, food production or other necessary functions.
- Payment in full MUST be submitted with an application. No partial payments or deposits will be accepted. No one will be allowed to pay upon arrival at the festival. A canceled check does not indicate acceptance.
- The application fee is non-refundable unless the organizers cancel the event.
- Online submitted application is considered signed application that constitutes a contract to follow all rules and regulations. It is a contract to participate, if accepted.
- Exhibitors give us their consent to use their booth pictures in Social/Print and all other Media for promotion of subsequent events organized by Dhyana Yoga Center and Mystic Mandala.